SEASON: Spring, Summer, Fall (June to October)
Cruise spectacular Moosehead Lake on the historic steamboat Katahdin. A variety of cruise options are available. Sip a cocktail while enjoying breathtaking sunsets over Big Moose Mountain. Dance the night away on a jazz or rock cruise trip. Get the best seats in the house for the annual July 4th fireworks. View the islands and mountains awash in brilliant colors on an autumn cruise.
Guests enjoy a scenic ride while learning about the storied history of our region, from Native American days, to the luxury resorts of the 1800s, and the logging industry of the 1900s. Trips go to Sugar Island, Mt. Kineo, or the Head of the Lake at Northeast Carry.
RATES (prices subject to change):
- Sugar Island Cruise (3 hours): $35 per person, discounts for children & seniors
- Kineo Cruise (5 hours): $45 per person, discounts for children & seniors
- Head of the Lake Cruise (8 hours): $75 per person
- Sunset Dance Cruise: $40-$60 per person, 21 & older
- Sunday Brunch Cruise: $35 per person
Please visit Katahdin Cruises to book a trip. Discounted rates are available for our guests.