on Loon Lake
Magical log cabin on the shores of pristine Loon Lake (aka Wilson Pond). Kitchen; fieldstone fireplace; whirlpool bathtub plus oversize soaking tub. Enjoy a cup of steaming coffee on your private dock while watching the sun rise over the mountains. Perfect waterfront for children. Snowmobile and ATV right from your cabin onto the trail system.
- Kitchen/Living area with fieldstone fireplace
- Bedroom #1: 1 King
- Bath #1: Two-person bathtub/shower
- Bedroom #2: 1 Queen
- Bath #2: Whirlpool bathtub/shower
- Bedroom #3: 2 sets of bunkbeds
- Private waterfront & dock on Loon Lake (aka Wilson Pond)
- Fieldstone fireplace in cabin (firewood is provided)
- Kitchen with cookware, dishes, utensils, refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, drip coffee maker & filters
- Gas grill in summer
- Use of 2 kayaks in summer
- Private outdoor campfire pit
- Hair dryer
- DVD player**
- Bed linens
- One bath towel & washcloth per person
- Beach towels in summer
- Starter set of toilet paper, paper towels & laundry detergent
- Dishwashing liquid, dishwasher detergent & bath soap
** We encourage a true “getting away from it all” experience, so there is no TV reception here. Each cabin does have a DVD player so that you may rent movies if you wish. We also do not have WIFI here, but there is free public WIFI in the center of town by the library.
A small preview of Sunrise Lodge.
2019 Season Schedules
March 16 – May 15
October 16 – December 15
January 1 – March 15
May 16 – June 15
September 16 – October 15
December 16 – December 31
June 16 – September 15
Rates shown are for up to 4 person occupancy. Additional people over age 12 are $40 per nite. 9% lodging tax is extra.
- Two night minimum stay except for summer, holidays, and Fly-In weekend.
- Seven night (Saturday to Saturday) minimum stay from June 29 to Aug 31.
- Three night minimum over holidays and Fly-In Weekend.
ALL CABINS ARE SMOKE FREE
50% deposit required with reservation; balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Discover, Visa, or Master Card.
Deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to arrival date. All cancellations are subject to a $75.00 processing fee. No refunds or credits for date changes.
CHECK-IN: 3:00 p.m.
CHECK-OUT: 10:00 a.m.
All Wheel Drive or 4 Wheel Drive is necessary.
- No pets in Sunrise Lodge or Loon Lodge.
- Pets are welcome with prior approval for $15 per night (max 2 pets) in Kineo, Seboomook, and Tomhegan cabins only.
- No pets on the beds and furniture.
- Pets may not be left alone in the cabins.