SEASON: Winter (Mid December – March 31, depending on ice conditions)
Contrary to popular belief, Ice Fishing is not just for “rednecks!” This sport is becoming quite popular with families, couples, and groups of friends visiting the Moosehead area. A Registered Maine Guide will keep you warm in a heated shelter on the ice, cook your meals– even clean your fish for you! All gear and food is provided. While ice fishing you can cross country ski, snowshoe a remote undeveloped island, snowmobile, or just relax.
- Registered Maine Guide
- Lunch, drinks, and snacks
- Fully equipped, heated shelter
- All ice fishing equipment and bait
- Clothing rentals available
- Cross Country skis and Snowshoes for rent
- Trip is 6-8 hours
Please visit Northwoods Outfitters for RATES and to book a trip.